The In's and Out's of our busy family of five!

BOY DEFINED: Nature's answer to that false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion....

Monday, November 7, 2011

November Thankfulness

I am seeing a trend in blogger world this month...

What are we thankful for?

Why don't I jump on the bandwagon and do my best


to see how many times this month I can post


about what I am thankful for?

Hey, not promising too much...I can't seem to stay


at my computer for very long these days


before someone/something pulls me away,


but I will give it my best shot!


I will start with something easy and obvious, I think!


Even though these three cause me to wonder on a daily (OK, hourly) basis if


I am sane or not, I cannot imagine my life without them. REALLY.




They make me laugh, cry, grumble, growl, smile and be proud.


Emphasis on that last part. REALLY.


They all have their own strengths and weaknesses, and they are


becoming their own "selves" on a daily basis.


They don't "need" me as much as they used to for most things,


but I think I can say that deep down, they kinda like me.


I am trying to embrace this new phase of motherhood,


and trying not to be sad that they are inching out the door SO fast.


But, being their mother has been the BEST job a girl could ask for.




THEY ROCK.


Today, I am thankful for these guys:







Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment