The In's and Out's of our busy family of five!

BOY DEFINED: Nature's answer to that false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion....

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Fun

Well, it is over for another year. Didn't quite have to kill myself off trying to get everything done in time, but I came close! I really did start at the beginning of November, but somehow, it just snuck up on me. I managed to get all of the handmade gifts done in time though....even the boys PJ pants that I finished on Christmas Eve morning...just hours before I was due to present them! We had a nice, pretty quiet holiday, which is best.




The kiddos all got some nice things, and I think they were plenty happy with that!


PLENTY of Legos to go around!






New alarm clock for the boy whose day is WAY wrong and messed up if he doesn't get his morning routine done on time!


Notice the bandage? Big guy got a new knife the night before and managed to slit his finger open the next day...oops. Three stiches later...Merry Christmas. :)



Travis especially had a VERY Happy Holiday:



He was SO excited to get on this thing! I am already afraid :)


Miss Kendyl loved her doll bed and blankets...and so did Landon! He promptly climbed on it, and she promptly shoved him off. Hilarious. That kid is a monkey...reminds me of a little Travis!



Now, onto planning for next year...like I say EVERY year. And, I will be screaming in at the finish line again I am sure! Here's to hoping to be ahead of the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment